The LeBron X is going hard as it breaks through the usual colorways of a basketball shoes. Crystal and bright colorways are the thrust of the makers of the new shoes of the arguably greatest basketball player on the planet right now, LeBron James.
The cute and eye-candy colorways of the LeBron X will definitely take the basketball shoe game to the next level as it not only focuses on performance technology, but also, it takes shoe aesthetics to the next level.
In terms of technology, LeBron X utilizes:
1. A thicker version of a hyperfuse upper for better ventilation and lightweight effect. Beneath the hyperfuse upper are strong flywire cables for a much improved lockdown support when one cuts hard to the basket.
2. A full length Airmax bag that provides a more holistic cushioning that absorbs the impact when a player lands on the floor. It also improves a player's ability to respond quicker on the floor as it triggers quicker foot movement.
3. The Nike+ technology that stores data about how far a player has covered while running on the floor, how fast a player runs, and how high a player jumps during a basketball game or a training session. Note: If LeBron X has a + sign, that means it has Nike+ Technology.
In terms of physical appeal, the LeBron X has 3 cute and eye-candy colorways.
1. LeBron X "Cutting Jade" now available in the Philippines. I saw a pair in Titan Fort and Ronac. The price is 8,995 pesos.
2, LeBron X “Pressure” now out in the Philippines. Also vailable in Titan Fort and Ronac. The price is 8,995 pesos.
3. This LeBron X "Blue Diamond" Colorway is not yet available in the Philippines.