After being released in the Philippines earlier this February, the D-Lillard 2 has finally arrived in the BallersPinas hideout. At first sight, the shoe looks great. I can now confirm the earlier reports that adidas used premium materials and technology in making Damian Lillard's second signature kicks.
The Lillard 2 has the following features:
1. New and improved sock-like Techfit internal bootie for comfort. It also supports the shoe's upper layer that's engineered for natural, flexible support and a seamless fit.
2. Padded collar for extra comfort. It also hugs the foot for lockdown support.
3. Four zones of flex for added stability and motion.
4. Puremotion+ mimics the natural motion of the bare foot for traction, flex, and speed.
5. Sprintframe construction for speed through a lightweight and supportive chassis.
6. A small mesh area on the inner lateral side of the shoe for ventilation and comfort.
You can spot the major differences and upgrades between Lillard 2 and Lillard 1 in the photos below.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP): 5,995 Php (Bounce Cushioning), Boost Cushioning 7,495 Php
Availability and release dates: You can check out the Lillard 2 in seleceted adidas stores and Titan shops nationwide. The BHM Colorway was released 2 weeks ago. Currently, the away and home colorways along with the Lillard 2 Boost are now out in the Philippine market. You can check them out!