My friends from Nike Philippines would like to share this story about the LeBron 12 colorways that will be available in the Philippines this November.
According to them, the Lebron 12 INSTINCT will most likely be launched on November 22 in the Philippines, but, please look out for updates/postings from retailers (e.g. TITAN’s website/facebook) of announcement of when the product will begin selling at the stores.
Product Availabilities: All Nike stores, Titan stores, Planet Sports stores. Select Toby’s, The Athlete’s Foot, Sports Central, Sports Center and Athletic Club stores.
The LeBron 12 Suggested Retail Price (SRP) is : 10,495 Php
LEBRON 12 Instinct
1. Hummingbirds possess an amazing ability to think ahead with pinpoint precision
2. James’s keen 20/20 eyesight combined with his uncommon speed and agility require instinctual decisions rivaling a hummingbird
3. The sheen of a hummingbird’s plumage inspired the purple and green toned colorway that features color-shifting
4. Retail launch: Nov. 22 (North America, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South East Asia and Western Europe)
LEBRON 12 Six Meridians
1. The ancient Chinese practice of reflexology releases energy to different points of the body, or meridians, by massaging pressure points in the feet and hands
2. A key component of James’s training recovery and preparation is massage therapy
3. The flow of energy is reflected in the graphic and the colors are inspired by the actual reflexology pressure point maps
4. Retail launch: Nov. 29 (North America, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South East Asia and Western Europe)