Few days ago, one of the 3 new teams that will participate in the PBA, KIA Motors held an open basketball try-outs. A mix of former PBA players and unheralded amateur ballers came out to show their wares on the court, hoping to get the attention of Manny Pacquiao, Rob Wainwright and other top team officials.
Headlining the list of players who tried out for the team are:
1. Former GlobalPort Batang Pier point-guard LA Revilla,
2. Former Ginebra role player Gilbert Malabanan
3. Former FEU Tamaraws swing-man Paul Sanga
4. Former DLSU skipper Joshua 'Spider' Webb
5. Robert Penaflor, an unheralded provincial basketball player who played for Manny Pacquiao in other basketball leagues.
6. 6'7 Mannys cousin Rene Pacquiao
7. Perpetual Help stand out and sharp shooter Jett Vidal
8. Manny's Brother Bobby Pacquiao
They are the players who are dreaming of becoming a part of the KIA Motors PBA Line-up / Team Roster.