• PBA Philippine Cup 2017 Champs San Miguel Beermen!, NBA 2017 Standings EASTERN Conference Cleveland 41-18, Boston 39-22, Washington 36-23, Toronto 36-25, Atlanta 34-26, Indiana 31-30, Chicago 30-30, Deroit 29-32 WESTERN Conference Golden State 50-10, San Antonio 46-13, Houston 43-19, Utah 37-24, LA Clippers 36-24, Memphis 36-25, OKC 35-25, Denver 28-33PBA Season 42 Philippine Cup Schedule of Games //Baller Spotlight:Jeron Teng dances Twerk it Like Miley with Teammates: VIDEO here! FIBA: Yao Ming Named First FIBA Ambassador//GILAS: 16 year-old 6'0 Fil-Italian pointguard Dalph Panopio wants to play for Gilas//UFC: TV5 to broadcast UFC matches

Search This Blog

  • Share
  • Bookmark and Share

    Monday, July 9, 2012

    UAAP Season 75 In MOA Arena: "Unbreakable At 75" Explodes On July 14, 2012!





    By Val Marvin Macanas

    The UAAP Season 75 is set to open on July 14, 2012, Saturday and the new Season promises to be Bigger than ever as this year's Host, the Henry Sy owned National University (NU) has scheduled most of the UAAP Men's Basketball Games in the World Class MOA Arena. I was told that 60 percent of the basketball games will be held at the MOA Arena and the remaining 40 percent will be held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum and at Ultra in Pasig. The opening ceremonies will of course be held at the MOA Arena on July 14, 2012, Saturday at around 12:00 noon.

    Unbreakable! That's the theme of the UAAP Season 75. Why Unbreakable? The UAAP President, Mr. Nilo Ocampo of the host school NU answered that question at the UAAP Press Conference yesterday that was held at the MOA Arena. He first described what a diamond is, saying that it's just a piece of carbon that managed to withstand tremendous amount of pressure and thus, becoming unbreakable. And then afterwards he made an analogy saying that everyone has a chance to be great...not only in basketball but also in all other competitions like cheerleading, volleyball, etc. When athletes do their best, they contribute to the Big things that will get fans crazy. Big Things that will render this season unbreakable. He also said that the whole NU Community is doing their very best just to make this Season the best ever!



    ABS-CBN is still the broadcast partner of the UAAP. The ABS-CBN Sports on Camera Team will be spear-headed by the Commentators namely: TJ Manotoc, Boom Gonzales, Eric Tipan, Marco Benitez, Randy Sacdalan, Anton Roxas, Allan Gregorio, Charles Tiu and Kirk Long. They will be sharing the on cam sports coverage duties with the very charming courtside reporters, namely: the comebacking Tina Marasigan for UST, Bea Fabregas for UP, Katz Salao for UE, Muriel Orias for NU, Judy Saril for FEU, Billie Capistrano for DLSU, Angel David for Adamson, and Selina Dagdag for Ateneo. Together, they will bring to us world class coverage of the UAAP Season 75 Basketball Games.



    Excellent Host, Great Broadcast Partner, and Rabid Basketball Fans, what more is missing? Great College Ballers? Yeah! Don't worry because you'll be seeing them do their thing on the 14th. Note that, for the first game at 2:00 p.m. it will be NU vs. UE and then at 4:00 p.m. it will be UST vs. FEU.

    I'm sure you're all pumped up to go and get some tickets for the basketball games. And so, here are the corresponding ticket prices. Patron-300 pesos, LowerBox-250 pesos, UpperBox-100 pesos, VIP Room Area-500 pesos (Not Sure), and GenAd-75 pesos. For more information about the Ticket Prices you may call Ticketnet in this number: 470-22-22.

    If you don't have time to buy tickets, don't worry because the games will be televised live on Studio 23 every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m..

    The ABS-CBN Sports Production Team will start a new project called Game of The Week wherein they will choose one outstanding game and they will re-air it every Saturday starting on July 21, at 9:30 in the evening.

    Stay tuned for the complete Team Line-ups and the Coaches' comments and assessments.

    RELATED POST:

    1. UAAP SEASON 75 BASKETBALL SCHEDULE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment